Friday 9 January 2015

Tubthumping

Evening.

Took Azja and her sister to Manchester Airport this morning, setting off at 2am. 
Started having hot flushes and adrenaline surges after about an hour, precursors to anxiety/panic attacks. It wasn't until the 4th such episode that i said anything to Azja. No idea why they started, no idea why they stopped after 4 attacks. I do know that after almost 6 months without them they have knocked me back a bit.

I had been doing really well with them, eating out, eating at friends, visiting places without ill effect and then out of the blue hit with 4 in a row in the space of an hour.

I made it home without serious incident, but its really done me over, i can't go back to that place & start again. I Thought i was free of this affliction, to live normally - if not a little nervously.

In a few days i'll most likely feel better, and i need to try to draw strength from the fact that i did continue and make it to the airport and home again.

But if i had been planning on travelling with them, i dont think i could have managed, not today anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment